Pages

Saturday 21 June 2014

Have you been to Rotorua before?

In my school holiday, I went to Rotorua with
my mum and dad to have some family time. We had to find our motel called ‘Malones’. It has a spa and it was cool because it kept us warm.  The motel was near the shopping center like and it had The Warehouse, Pak‘n’save, Countdown, Briscoes and lots more.  We took photos of the Maori Waka on Lake Rotorua.

We went to the flea market to buy something for my whole family but we found it hard to buy anything as things things were quite expensive. We went to the skyline and went on the gondola so we can get to the top for a luge ride, which brought us down the mountain. Then we went on a chairlift to go back up for another ride. We went on the luge ride six times with my mum and dad. I always won the race every time.

When we finished from the luge, we took the gondola back down and went straight back to our motel to get changed because it was raining and we all got wet. Dad set the spa for the three of us so we can soak ourselves in the warm water of the spa pool. I enjoyed my holiday in Rotorua.

We are learning how to write a recount.

I know this when I write events in order about my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.