Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Advertisement!

Jesus, Christ, Savior, God, Son, Spirit, SpiritualityApostle Wanted -
Terms and Conditions Apply
By: Jesus Our Saviour
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for  a apostle to help teach others about the work I did and modelled for my apostles to continue  my work when I was no longer with them in body. This person must be able to teach in a variety of ways to help people grow in understanding as they learn how they can live their lives using values and virtues, and caring for creation and people.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WALT incorporate the qualities that Jesus would look for in and apostles to continuing spreading the word of God Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.