Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

My wonderful time at the game!


 On the weekend, I had a game against College Rifles and we won our game. We won because we've been working hard. At half-time,  the College Rifles have 3 tries and Marist had eight. My position was hooker or the prop. We had fruit snacks as a treat for our win against college Rifles.
I went to Rebel Sports to buy some sports shoes for myself and a rugby ball because I did really well. Then I went to see my baby brother at the graveyard. After that, we went to the Warehouse to buy my nana something because she was cold.


Next, I had Burger King for lunch and it was yummy. When I finished my lunch, I was told to go outside and kick the ball around. Then I went home to play Touch with my dad. I also had some Ice cream because it was so hot. After that I watched  T.V in the living room.. I enjoyed my weekend with my mu
m and dad.

We are learning how to write a recount.
I know this when I write events in order about my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.