Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

Do you want to know what I did on Mother's Day with my mum?

On Sunday, I went to church with my mum and my nana because it was a special day for all mums and nana. When church finished, we went to get some pink rose for my mum.we went with Nana to a cafe in the corner of panmure. We had some yummy food at that cafe. We ate steak and beef for breakfast.12483162243_92e0a3c24b_o.jpg

After breakfast we had some delicious banana smoothie, cookies and chocolate cake. Is now my favourite cafe since my mum took me there for Mother’s Day. Than we went home to have lunch and it was cool to have because we had barbeque for lunch.

When we finished lunch,  we had a nice warm shower in the house. It was funny because my cousin forgot to make  his part for my nana’s dinner. Then I gave my mum a great kiss and a hug before I went to bed. I enjoyed my awesome Mother’s Day with my mum and nana.
We are learning how to write a recount.
I know this when I write events in order about Mother's Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.