Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Have you seen the movie 'How to train your Dragon'?


On Friday, my mum and I wanted to watch something at the movies with my cousin. In the morning we had to check if my cousin was ready so we could pick him up. My mum tried to call his mum but she did not pick up her phone. My mum and I had to get my dad some lunch and that was when they called to tell us that they are at my nana’s house. After we got my dad’s lunch, we went to my nana’s house to pick up my cousin.


My mum said that we were going to the movies at one o’clock so we had breakfast and started playing the game on my Xbox 360. My dad came home to have his lunch at 11:30 and when he finished eating, he took a rest before going back to work. His company is only 5 minutes drive from our home.

When my dad left, we went to the movies. We got the tickets for our movie and some popcorn. The movie that we watched was called ‘How to train your dragon 2’. We had to wait for a bit because they had to clean the cinema before we went in. We went into the cinema and found out seats.

The movie was about a boy who had train a dragon and it was sad because his dad died. Even though his dad passed away, he was able to find his mum.

I enjoyed my time at the movies with my mum and my cousin.

We are learning how to write a recount.

I know this when I write events in order about my holiday at  the movies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.