Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

I want banana!

On the holiday, I went to the movies to watch Minions with my uncle and my cousin. Before we could go to the theatre we had to take the Jolly drinks to my uncle’s friend’s BBQ in Parnell.


When we got there, we saw four of my uncle's friends. My cousin and I were carrying the two containers of Jolly drinks. I held one and my cousin held the other.


When it was nearly 4:20 in the afternoon, we had to leave the BBQ. When we got to Sylvia Park, we went to Pak n Save to buy some lollies for the movie. Then we went to the hall outside the theatre and bought a ice cream, a large popcorn and three large drinks.


After buying what we wanted, we headed off to get a seat in the theatre. We sat all the way at the back and I held a lot of item. Then the movie started. It was about these little Minions trying to find a boss to give them orders. However, they couldn't find one. They found a cave and hid in there. It was empty inside the cave so they built a village to live in.


After establishing their villages, three Minions stepped up and went to go out of the cave to find a boss. Their names were Bob, Kevin and Stuart. They went to Villain con where all of the villains gathered. The Minions found a great woman villain and her name is Scarlett Overkill.

Scarlett Overkill wanted queen Elizabeth’s crown and one of the Minions became the king. Scarlett wanted the crown so badly, so she capture Bob, Stuart and Kevin had to decide whether they wanted to save them or not.


So Kevin made himself bigger and went to Scarlett. She lit a bomb up and Kevin blew it out. He saved them  and Kevin froze Scarlett Overkill with a freeze gun. After that they found a boss named Gru.


When the movie had finished, my uncle took me home.


I had fun going to the movies and maybe i will be able to watch more movies in the next school holidays.

WALT understand and use descriptive language in a recount. 
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives in my holiday  recount.                        

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun movie to watch. Cant wait for when the DVD is out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.