Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

Happy Birthday buddy!

Kevin’s 11th birthday.

At 4:00 in the afternoon, I went to Hoyts because I was invited to attend Kevin's birthday party. I was the first one to get to the movies and my uncle texted Kevin’s mum or dad to see if they were there yet. Then we saw Jayviah, his sisters, brothers and his dad. We waited for all of them to come and they arrived with Chaim and Cheska. Jayviah and I ran to Kevin. I threw a gift to Kevin.

After waiting for Kevin at Hoyts, we asked Kevin’s mum because we didn’t know what to watch so his mum said to Kevin “Do you want to watch The Hunger games Mockingjay part 1", asked Kevin's mum. "Yes", said Kevin.” Then kevin’s Dad went to Mcdonalds to get us some food so we went to the arcade to play some game for now. When I got to the game zone, I saw Chaim and Cheska on the car game. Next I asked Kevin if I can get some coin from him and so i went to the car game after Cheska and Chaim.

The movie was about a girl named Katniss who does not know about the world until she find out about Peter and his Famliy. After playing in the arcade, we waited for a few minutes and then we went to get our food from the chair and our drink. After getting our food, we went to find the cinema that is the number 4 and the word called Hoyts. When we got there, we had to find our seat and we went to the top and we had to sit down on a chair. After finding a seat, we open our food to eat during the movie. Next we watched the movie, my favourite part was the girl called Katniss. She had a bow that had many different arrows and Katniss shot one of the arrow at the plane. It got the plane and the plane went straight to the repair shop.

It was my favourite day because we get to watch The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1

WALT use appropriate language features in a recount.
I know I can do this when I use past tense correctly in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.