Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

Make a castle in Minecraft or played Roblox on the computer!

On the weekend, I played games on my Xbox 360. The first game that I played was Minecraft. I build a castle so that no one could kill me. Instead of putting water around it, I put lava instead so that when someone comes I can attack them off the ledge. It took me an hour to build it because it is very big and I put a secret weapon that shoots out arrows.


After I played Minecraft, I played Roblox on the computer. I played Zombie Tsunami first and it is about zombies attacking people. The next game was Super Run 5 . This is a game about running fast and jumping up and down. The last game I played was ‘Wipeout”. It is  like a puzzle where we have to piece objects together.


Than I went on E - ako and set up an online stopwatch. So I can practice my place values for minutes.


Image result for robloxIn the afternoon, my nana came to pick me up. When I got to my nana’s house,  I played on the swing. Then I played a game that we named called ‘Can you survive?’ After that, I played water fight with Xavier and Eli with our water bottles.


I felt happy because I had lots of fun at home and at nana’s house. I would like to spend more time with my cousins so I might go to my nana’s house earlier next time.

WALT use appropriate language features in my weekend recount.
I know this when I use appropriate past tense correctly in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.