Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

What a busy day!

On Sunday morning, I woke up at 8:00 o’clock and played Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Call of Duty MW3 ( Modern Warfare 3 ). On Call of Duty Black Ops 2, I played a mode called Zombies. I kept shooting the zombies and I earn money and got new guns from the gun shop. YAY, I got a Ak-47 rifle gun and a Sniper. Then I went on Call of Duty MW3 and I was Yuri. I had to Soap from dying and I had Price beside me to help ( It was really a hard level ). Next I went to the kitchen and a sausage roll and an Up & Go ( delicious )!

After having some breakfast, I went back to play Xbox 360 and I played Final Fantasy Xiii ( Xiii means 13 ). I was on disc 2 at chapter 5 and I was versing the boss with Lighting and Hope. I kept dying so I quit the game and played Midnight Club L.A. ( L.A. Means Los Angeles). I made a cool Mazda Rx-7 car from Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift. Next, I had to go to my nana’s house because her brother was coming over. There were going to be lots of Tonga food. My family and I made some BBQ chicken and sponge cake with custard for dessert.

Next I went with my auntie to pick my cousin Eli at home with his dad. When we got to my auntie’s house, I got my basketball that I left at their house. My cousin and I were playing basketball. I was winning because I scored ten points and my cousin scored nine points. It was a close game. Then we headed back to my nana’s house and I saw their car. It was a big grey van and when I arrived in, I saw three girls in the living room and all the adults in the kitchen. I hugged and gave a kiss to my nana’s brother.

Following that, my cousin and I went to the kitchen to have something to eat because the adults were in the living room. I had four sausage, beef and a cup of mango juice. Then I had a three big bowls of red jelly and some of our sponge cake with custard ( yummy )! Then we headed back to the living room and watched Big Hero 6. Big Hero 6 is about  a robot who helps Hiro to destroyed  his mirobots. When my nana’s brother left, we played Xbox 360. We played Minecraft and we updated it so that we could get colour glass and birch doors and more.


Next my cousin and I got the Guardian of the Galaxy and Avengers Age of Ultron skin pack. Then we made a wither ( This can be made by putting soul sand in a T shape and putting 3 wither skeleton skulls on top of the three upper blocks ) and it destroyed all of the land. I killed it and it gave a lot of items ( yes )! Then I had to get ready to go home. I quickly gathered my belongings and headed home in my uncle’s car. i had dinner and went to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 zombies one last time. Soon it was 7:30 so I went to watch Repeat After Me with my mum and baby brother. Repeat After Me is a programme when a famous actor is instructed to say and do certain actions. It was very funny because they had to say and do things that they usually wouldn't do. Then I had to go to bed because there was school the next day. Before I went to bed, I had to get my P.E. ( Physical Education ) gear ready for basketball session at school.


I hope I have more time to watch more movies next time. Sleepover is always fun with my cousin so I hope we get to have a sleepover again soon.

WALT understand and use descriptive language in a recount. 
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives in my weekend recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.