Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

What facts do you know about mustelid?

Facts about Mustelids:
  1. The mustelids family includes the ferrets, stoats and weasels!
  2. 1199px-Mustela_nivalis_-British_Wildlife_Centre-4.jpg
    Mustelids mostly sleeps during the day and they are active at night!
  3. People brought mustelids to New Zealand from England over 150 years ago!
  4. Some people trap mustelids because they are killing New Zealand’s native birds!
  5. They can walk many kilometres at night and can eat anything in their way like birds, chicks, eggs, weta and geckos!
  6. Mustelids kill around twenty kiwi chicks everyday. That’s more than 7000 chicks a year!
  7. Mustelids found out that birds are a quick and easy meal to have!
We are learning to understand the text that I read.
I know I can do this when I write down 7 interesting facts about mustelids in my own words.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.