Pages

Sunday 13 September 2015

Have you played Borderlands The Pre Sequel before?

On Saturday, I had a sleepover at my cousin Xavier at my house. We went on the computer to play Roblox. First we played Twisted Murderer because Xavier chose the game. I showed him the glitches and he was surprised because he didn’t knew about them. After a while, It became boring so we played Deathrun,( you have to jump over traps before the big hand to kill your character or you character will die by the man who presses the button and set the traps ). When you kill the person, you will get money and XP ( yay! )


Next we headed to my bedroom and played Xbox 360. First we played COD MW3 ( Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 ). We did campaigns on COD MW3 and we had to shoot enemies from London with a tank ( yay tanks! ). Then we played Sonic Generation ( Sonic the hedgehog who runs really fast ). The mission was all about running through the stages to unlock the levels  by defeating the bosses. After that, we played Borderlands The Pre Sequel. I was Wilhelm the Enforcer and I had strong snipers and rifles gun. I had to get an Oz kit to stay alive on the moon. I got help from someone and I came across these weird monster. Some were human monster, robots and lava dogs.


Then dad asked us if we wanted to go with him to the dairy to buy lollies and a drink. I got an Up and Go and a Cadbury chocolate, ( it was yummy ). Then we ate our food and when we finished. I changed the Xbox 360 to Wii. We watched Youtube and we watched Fouseytube. Fouseytube uploaded a Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat Elevator Prank video. The Street Fighter were Ryu and Chun-Li. Mortal Kombat was on Raiden. We also watched Smack cam, Ownage prank, Borderlands The Pre Sequel walkthrough that we knew where to go and how to complete our mission.


Afterwards, my mum called us for dinner. Xavier and I had pizza and I had five hot dog ( it was delicious ). Next we listened  to Silento and Minecraft Parodies. Some  of the Parodies was Creeper Fear, Minecraft Life and Hunger Games. We also watched someone making a song with a Jukebox on Minecraft. My cousin likes the Creeper Fear song a lot because the beats were quick. Then it was time to go to bed so we turned Wii off.


I hope we got to watch more things on Youtube and play Borderlands The Pre Sequel again in our next sleepover because it’s a very addictive game to play and watch some more videos because some of the videos are really funny

WALT understand and use descriptive language in a recount. 
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives in my weekend recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.