Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

You can't see me on Twisted Muderer!

On Saturday afternoon, I played a little bit of Roblox. I find out that there is an ultimate competition in Roblox. There are 3 games that you have to play. They are called Hide and Seek extreme, Hex and Bot fight. I got a helmet on Hide and Seek extreme and a laser swordpack on Hex.

Than I played Twisted Murderer. I spent all of my robux on Twisted Murderer. Robux  is money that can be used on game passe and to make your character look even cooler. I wanted money for cool stuff on Twisted murderer so I brought a shadow Cloak, Laser, Pewdiepie knife skin and Tesla.

Later on, one of my best friends came on and his username is rugbyking107. He is my school friend. When we played the game, I was the murderer. I was the murderer and I went invisible and kill everyone with the laser. My friend didn't know where I was so I came around the back of him and kill his character.

Then I went offline because I wanted to see if I could watch a movie called Transformers on my Xbox 360. I skipped to the bit where they were fighting in the city. It was about Autobots trying to find the Allspark before the Decepticons come. the Autobots are the good guys and their names are Ironhide, Bumblebee, Jazz, Optimus Prime and Ratchet. My favourite Autobots is Bumblebee. He is a shiny yellow and black car called Camaro.


I wish I had more time to play Roblox and watch more movies next time. I really enjoy the game.

WALT understand and use descriptive language in a recount. 
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives in my weekend recount.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.