Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Help, help, I need more Easter eggs!

On Saturday, I went to my Aunt's house to play with my cousin. I brought chips, sweet and Easter eggs because my parents got some money and it was full of people getting ready for Easter eggs. When I got to her house, I saw Xavier coming out of the house fast like a bunny.




After Xavier came out, I said “bye!” to my family and went inside to see Eli When Xavier’s dad left the house, We wanted to play PS3. However, it didn't work so we turned it off and asked if we could go to Mt Richmond park in Auckland. We brought an L&P as our drink and took a rugby ball and the scooter with us.


After we got our gear ready, we went to the park to watch a rugby league. Then we rode our scooter down the hill ten times. After that we all had a rest and than we started playing kicks again with the rugby ball.


After going to the park, we had chips at home and watched Dude Perfect on YouTube and Elders React. When we finished watching the episodes my Aunty asked us if we want to play game and we said, “Yes.”


We played a shooting game for a little bit and then it was 6:00 o’ clock so they took me home.

I hope I have more time with them. Next time so we can play more games.

WALT use appropriate language features in a recount.
I know I can do this when I use past tense correctly in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.