Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Wow, can you see that cool car?

On Saturday Afternoon, I went for a walk with my nana. I got a drink and got a Hi Chew for my nana and a chocolate flake for me.  Hi Chew is a chewy gum and flake is made out of chocolate. I started drinking all of my drink. When we were walking, my nana spotted a 20 dollar note because it must have been her lucky day.

When we got to Panmure shopping center, my nana needed some pink string from the two dollar shop and the first one that we went to didn’t have any so we checked out the other two dollar shop but they didn’t seem to have any either. The last two dollar shop that was left to try was Fulsun. When we got to Fulsun, I spotted a lamborghini. It was yellow and I was waiting for the owner to say “That’s a cool car!”

After that, my nana took me home and my nana wanted a cuddle my baby brother for a little bit before she left.

I wish I went earlier because I wanted to have a nice long walk with my nana.

WALT use and understand descriptive language in my recount.
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cameron, my name is Levi B from Mamaku Hub, Grey Main School.

    I like this post because there is paragraphs in your writing. I also like it because there was a photo of the Lamborghini. Where is Panmure? Maybe I could visit and see some other cool cars. My favourite cars Muscle cars.

    This reminds me of seeing a Ford Mustang. I've also seen a Corvette from the movie transformers and a dodge. Have you had a lucky day?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.