Pages

Sunday 7 June 2015

Can you beat my high score in Bop it beats?

On the weekend, I watched a movie with my mum and baby brother. It was called ‘The Rundown’, starring Dwayne Johnson and Seann William Scott. It was about Dwayne Johnson bringing a boy back home from the Amazon Jungle. They went hunting for treasure. Then I watched Pokemon Black and White and the episode was about pokemons battling each other.


After the episode had finished, I asked my mum if I could go and play Bop it beats in my bedroom because my baby brother was sleeping. She said, “In the morning because my dad is still asleep”. So I waited until it was 10’ o'clock in the the morning. I kept watching T.V and finally it was time. I ran as fast as a Ferrari to my bedroom.

When I got to my bedroom, I started playing the game. They had four popular songs and they songs were Pound the Alarm and Levels. Pound the Alarm was by Nicki Minaj and Levels was by Avicii. There are five moves and they are Bop it, spin it, flip it and reverse it. My highest score was 100.

After that, I played Roblox. After I  logged onto my account, I played Pokemon Adventure. I had 8 Pokemons and some of them are Minun, Wartortle, Electrode and Psyduck. I evolved my Voltorb at Level 30 and I tried to evolved my wartortle into Blastoise at Level 36. I also earned my fourth gym battle badge at Lemondrop city.

I wish I had time to play more Bop it beat and watched more movies. Next time I might play more Bop it beats instead of Roblox because it is more fun.

WALT use language features in my writing.
I know this when I use past tense appropriately in my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.