Pages

Saturday 20 June 2015

Yay, I got my early present!

On Saturday night, I went to the Night Market at Pakuranga with my uncle because he was leaving on my birthday to go to Wellington for fashion week.

I went with him and he said, “Wait for my friend because I have some money to give to her. When they came, my uncle gave the money and she said, “Are you coming to the club?”
My uncle said, “Yes.”. After that , we headed off to the Night Market.

Soon, we got to the Pakuranga shopping centre, the car parks were so full but luckily we found a car park. When we got inside, I saw a lot of people and we had a look around. My uncle said,” Do you want anything for your birthday. I said, “Yes.” So I went to the hats section and I chose a Simpsons hat. I also chose a New South Wales hat and my uncle got 2 as well. The Simpsons hat was $20 and the New South Wales hat was $15.

After, we got the hats, we found a sticker to put on his phone. I found one and it was called ’I’m a Box’. It had lots if people with box head on it. However, my uncle said, “I will get it later

Then  we went to the side that had the food stalls and brought a Madness BBQ MIX Combo for my mum. It costed $13 dollars. I bought a box of Popcorn Chicken. After that, we went back to see if the sticker for the phone was still there.

After checking it  out again, my uncle told them to put it on and then he paid for it. While we were waiting, I saw a Minecraft necklaces and they have diamonds, hoes, swords and a creeper on it. I also saw an action figures of One Pieces and Dragon Ball Z.

Soon after, we went to McDonald’s for dinner. I bought a Cheeseburger and a frozen coke. Then we went home and I had my dinner while I watched some T.V. I watched Adventure Time and Regular Show.

It was fun going out with my uncle because he brought my early present. I will miss him when he goes back to Wellington. 

WALT understand and use language features.
I know this when I use speech marks in my writing where approprite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.